If you receive payments via paper check, you will need to sign-up for Direct Deposit or a Way2Go Electronic Payment Card.
The conversion to paperless payments will take place in phases. You will receive an official notice in the mail informing you of your deadline to transition to Direct Deposit or a Way2Go card. If you’d like to transition now, see below.
If no action is taken 21 days from your deadline, you will automatically receive a Way2Go Electronic Payment Card by mail.
Direct Deposit – enroll now!
- Payments deposited directly in your checking or savings account
- Faster than snail mail
- More secure than a paper check
Way2Go Electronic Payment Card – enroll now!
- Looks and works like a pre-paid debit card
- No bank account or SSN required
- Use the card anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Get up to 5 companion cards
Call 1-866-901-3212 toll-free (within the U.S.)
Call 1-408-273-0073 (outside the U.S.)
Call TTY 1-866-399-4096 toll-free