California Code of Regulations (Office of Administrative Law)
Permanent Regulations as Adopted
- For current regulatory text, please reference the Manual of Policies and Procedures or the California Code of Regulations above.
- California Child Support Services Conflict of Interest Code
- Emergency Packages at OAL Under Review
- Emergency Packages in Force
- Open for Comment Packages
- 5 Day Emergency Public Notice
- Approved Regulations
- FTB & FMS Tax Refund Intercept Regulations effective January 1, 2021
- Filed with the Secretary of State on September 23, 2020
- Effective Date of Regulation: January 1, 2021
Subscribe to the California Child Support Services Rulemaking Notifications List
If you would like to subscribe to the Rulemaking Notifications List, please fill out the required fields. Doing so will allow you to receive Child Support Services program notifications regarding proposed rulemaking.