California Code of Regulations (Office of Administrative Law)
Permanent Regulations as Adopted
- For current regulatory text, please reference the Manual of Policies and Procedures or the California Code of Regulations above.
- California Child Support Services Conflict of Interest Code – Filed with Secretary of State on September 28, 2022 and effective October 28, 2022
- Emergency Packages at OAL Under Review
- Emergency Packages in Force
- Open for Comment Packages
- The public comment period on proposed Intergovernmental Regulations begins on February 11, 2022 and closes on March 28, 2022.
- The public comment period on the modified Intergovernmental Regulations begins on June 27, 2022 and closes on July 12, 2022.
- 5 Day Emergency Public Notice
- Approved Regulations
Subscribe to the California Child Support Services Rulemaking Notifications List
If you would like to subscribe to the Rulemaking Notifications List, please fill out the required fields. Doing so will allow you to receive Child Support Services program notifications regarding proposed rulemaking.