2020 - Streamline Hiring - COMPLETED
Modernize and streamline the recruitment of future child support professionals, fill positions in a timely fashion, train and develop staff
Business Problem/Opportunity: Create new processes for hiring employees and streamline ways to fill vacancies, finding qualified candidates, and developing staff.
Current Status: 100% completed
- Reduce time to fill vacancies statewide
- Implement programs to identify ideal candidates for success
- Implement hiring process improvements
- Create a central location for statewide job postings to increase visibility
- Implement Hiring Automation (Technology Services Division)
Critical Success Factors: Implement programs to identify ideal candidates, decrease the processing time in the recruiting and hiring process.
2020 - Increase Collaboration with Local Child Support Agencies - CLOSED
* Shifted to other collaboration opportunities, outside of formal internship program.
Increase Collaboration Between California Child Support Services and Local Child Support Agencies
Business Problem/Opportunity: Strengthen partnership between California Child Support Services and local child support agencies. Increase understanding and appreciation of each other’s work.
Current Status: Withdrawn/closed
Business Outcomes: Create an internship program for state staff to work at local agencies, and/or county or regional subject matter experts to work at state headquarters for short-term or extended periods to assist with collaboration and understanding.
Critical Success Factors: To be the first large scale effort to offer state and regional/local staff internship opportunities.